Inspired by Then Heather Said
Two Things I Don’t Know How I Lived Without Before Now
1. Group texting. I know, kind of lame but…I seriously love it. It’s so much easier to keep in contact with old friends and a fun way to break up the day to see multiple messages on my phone (yes, I’m lame).
2. An organized Google Reader. How in the world have I been using Google Reader and not have it organized by categories? I love reading blogs, but I’m also a busy, workin’ woman and don’t have time to read every single blog I want to every day. There are some blogs that I follow only for recipes, some I like to read every day, some I only read weekly…now they are all organized so I at least get my favorites read every day.
Two Sites I’ve Recently Became Obsessed With
1. TeuxDeux. How in the world I survived before this is beyond me. I love that I can see all of my to dos for the week at one time. I also love that you can add a “some day to do” list because I always think of random things I need/should do but not necessarily right at this moment.
2. Goodreads. If you love reading and you aren’t on Goodreads you should immediately change that. I can’t wait until the end of the year when I can see how many books I read in the past year. I always forget what books I read (there have been too many times I pick up a book at the library, start reading it, and then realize I’ve already read the book).
Two New Blogs I’ve Started Following
1. The College Prepster. Love this girl. So refreshing. I haven’t really followed too many bloggers like her (I mostly follow healthy living blogs) but I’ve found myself pulled into hers.
2. The Budget Diet. Lovin’ all the money saving tips!
Two Things I’m Really Excited For
1. Our trip to Utah this summer. We won’t be there for long but I’ve never been to Utah before so it should be a good time.
2. My friend Alyssa from New York coming to Wisconsin TWICE in one year for school purposes. Like, what are the odds?! One weekend is my birthday weekend so I am beyond excited!
Us when we first met working at a summer camp in 2008. I can’t believe that was 5 years ago!
Two Shows That I’m Sad Are Ending Soon
1. The Bachelor. UGH. Why do I watch this show?! I can’t turn away. The end of the Bachelor means Bachelor Pad should be coming on soon though…
2. Vanderpump Rules. Hey, I never said I watched quality television. I mean, at times I do watch quality television but not
a lot all the time. I still have yet to watch the season finale so don’t tell me what happens!
Question: Give your own answers to one of the Two For Tuesday topics!