Maybe I’ll make List Lovin’ Thursday a theme around here. Sometimes it’s easier to throw out my thoughts in list form
1. Um, have you ever seen an albino squirrel? I had not until this past weekend when we were taking Murphy for a walk. I kind of felt bad for it/I was freaked out by it.
2. That chicken tortilla soup I made on Sunday? Still eating it. The meal that just keeps giving!
3. Bon Iver is the artist to listen to when it’s rainy out. He has been my jam this entire week.
4. I did Courtney’s Boredom Buster Treadmill Walking Workout tonight. Holy smokes, this worked up a sweat!
5. We got a dining room table off of Groupon for $250 this week. Uh, YEAH. $250?! Crazy town. We seriously need to stop the Groupon habit though. It’s getting ridiculous. There is a Bikram yoga deal that I’ve been eyeing though…is it worth it? I’ve always wanted to try Bikram but I’m scared!
6. I am this excited about the weekend. Can’t wait to chill with my amigas!
7. We’ve started watching Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix. We’re on season 3 already. Netflix is also a habit I should stop…but probably won’t. #can’tstopwon’tstop
Question: Do you buy Groupon deals? What are you currently watching?