1. Next week will be rough. Going to work for five whole days in a row? Blerg.
2. I realize that this will probably make me a huge nerd but I am so into this “we’re watching where we spend our money” thing. Since I primarily make our grocery lists & meal plans I feel like I can make a difference in our budget by being selective of when we buy what types of food (buying more citrus fruits in the winter since they are in season), what types of food (more vegetarian meals since they typically cost less). It makes me all giddy!
3. Speaking of grocery shopping, I was thinking of putting together a series on how I go about meal planning, grocery shopping, etc. I love reading how other people meal plan and grocery shop so I figured some of you might too?
4. We had this for dinner last night. It is definitely my go to when I want to get back on track.
5. It took me 3 days to recover from going out for New Year’s. I didn’t even drink that much but boy my body can’t handle staying up late anymore!
6. I’ve been drinking green smoothies like it’s my job. See #5 for reason why.
7. New obsession on Netflix? Parenthood. I’ve watched an embarrassing amount of it but I can’t stop!
8. Can you find the crock pot? (P.S. this is not our bed set )
Question: Do you have any favorite shows from Netflix? What did you do for New Year’s?