Hiya! I’m really liking my relaxed approach to blogging now. I got the itch to blog, so here I am! Updating you on random happenings in my life.
1. This is what I call “throw everything in the fridge in a skillet and call it dinner” dinner. We’ve got some potatoes, onions, bacon pieces, an egg, avocado…all good stuff.
2. I about died when I saw this in a Walmart parking lot a few weekends ago. I hate going to Walmart, but we wanted Subway on our way up north and this was the only option. Anyways, who puts something like this on the back of their truck? Or moreso, on their shirts? I know you’ve seen the shirts I’m talking about…
3. Speaking of up north…that’s where we went a few weekends back! Ah, so gorgeous. I could totally live the lake life. Now who wants to give me a lakehouse?!
4. We tried a new Mexican place on Pewaukee lake. Great location, mediocre food. Guess we need to make a trip to Jose’s soon to make up for it!
5. Vacation starts in less than a week! We are going to Colorado for our anniversary and we are hiking a 14er and camping. This will be my first 14er so I’m super
6. I know. It’s August and I’m drinking Pumpkin Ale. Whatever…deal with it.
Question: How has your week been going?