I feel like I haven’t talked to you all in forever about…well life! Let’s do this in list form, because I have random thoughts in my head that won’t make sense together.
1. We’ve been breaking in all of our new kitchen appliances we received as gifts.
Like our beloved Keurig. Side note: We actually didn’t receive this gift at first. However, we DID receive a package of K-cups. Yes, someone bought us K-cups, did not put their name on the gift, when we had no Keurig. Now either someone did this as a joke (which I kind of find hilarious) or someone did not pay attention to our registry at all. Anyways, I was trying to figure out who got us the K-cups when someone offered to buy us the Keurig. Very nice, huh?
And our panini maker to make this beauty above. Ryan and I both picked something off of the registry that wasn’t completely necessary but was our “we have to have this no matter what” item. The panini maker was mine and I am so glad. I love toasty sandwiches!
2. My little ’97 Corolla (I lovingly call her Lola the Corolla) hit 170,000 miles. It would be awesome if I could reach 200,000 but I also hope I have a new car by the time I would drive 30,000 more miles.
3. Obsessed. That is all.
4. We bought Murphy a new bed for him to lay on while we are on the couch. Don’t get me wrong, he still lays on the couch but now he also has a comfy place to lay on the floor. Talk about spoiled.
The kicker is, he refused to sleep actually on the bed, but just beside it until we put a blanket over it. #getoveryourselfMurph
5. Speaking of Murph, I decided that I was voting Murphy for President AND Vice President while watching the debates the last couple of weeks.
He would win on looks alone.
6. I’m slowly getting back into my workout routine. Of course, Body Pump was my first class back. Lovin’ the new release!
7. Alysha and Brenton are coming over tomorrow evening for an appetizer night. I am like thisfreakingexcited about it. We’re making lots of goodies that I’ll report back on!
8. Time for me to go…I’m the Cardinals good luck charm so I need to focus on the game!
Question: What’s your favorite kitchen appliance? How long did you have your first car?